Set of 8 - 36" Steel Bar Clamp with Metal Ratcheting System and Quick Release Suitable for a Wide Range of Woodworking and Metalworking
- Feature: Large Clamping Capacity
- Size: 2.5 in. Throat Depth
- Type: Clutch Style Clamp. Powder Coated, Sliding Jaws
- Material: Hardwood Handle, Cast Iron Jaws, Steel Slide
- Use: 2-piece Clutch Plates for Easy Positioning
A needed addition to any woodworking shop. Heavy duty clamping power. Suitable for a wide range of woodworking. Steel bar clamps are used by professional cabinet makers, carpenters, woodworkers, metalworkers, and with confidence by the doit-yourself homeowner on weekend projects.
Our quality bar clamp series have a comfortable design with durable steel and a smooth adjustment mechanism. The tool is developed to effectively provide maximum force and pressure without losing the grip or flexibility of use.